PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Any personal details that are submitted (e.g. Subscribing to newsletters or filling in an enquiry form) are used solely for their intended purposes.
– Subscribe forms: We use your personal information (name and email address) to send you email content regarding the Made. product and updates.
– Contact / enquiry forms: We use your personal details (name, email, phone number, enquiry details) simply to contact you about your enquiry. Currently these details are not stored in a 3rd party CRM or database system, other than the WordPress form database they (stored on the Site), and emailed directly to email@example.com
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell or distribute you personal information with any 3rd party businesses.
When you submit your details to the Site, we will maintain your details for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.